TWG Group is proud to announce that we are a supporter of the Good Employment Charter.
The West of England Good Employment Charter is a voluntary accreditation scheme that aims to improve employment standards in the West of England for organisations of all sizes and sectors,
through characteristics that will raise the value and quality of work. The Charter supports organisations to become ‘employers of choice’, so they can achieve better productivity and growth, staff retention, and recruit top talent.
What is the Good Employment Charter?
The Charter will set the standard for working practices in our region. It supports businesses of any size or sector to improve investment in their staff, enabling more inclusive, equitable and sustainable working practices, positively benefiting people, society, and the wider economy.
TWG Group are on the way to becoming an employer of choice and in doing so, will enjoy the following benefits:
Higher staff retention rates
Healthier workplace culture
Top talent chooses you
Join the Good Employment Charter today
Join the Charter and get:
- A thriving and healthier workplace, with a committed and empowered workforce
- Recognition as an employer who is striving to look after their workforce
- Full support from the West of England Combined Authority’s Charter team to improve employment practices and create a better working environment by working towards the
Charter’s 7 characteristics
- Access to a library of resources full of best practice tips, tailored toolkits and support services
- Access to the Charter network, which provides events and workshops delivered by industry experts
Find out more and become a supporter today: https://bit.ly/3ryrGQg
The Good Employment Charter is a West of England Combined Authority initiative. The Combined Authority is on a mission to help employers provide a more rewarding, inclusive, and sustainable work environment for all their employees. They want to improve and set the employment standard in our region by encouraging organisations of any size, and within any sector, to become supporters and members of the Charter.